Develops and performs the management of their own hotel business as well as others. Began operations in 2005 with an innovative project led by a group of professionals with extensive experience in the hotel industry, gastronomy and domestic tourism. Their differentiation is the growth based on the experience and flexibility to find solutions that suit each situation.
Balance between experience, innovation and flexibility.
We offer excellent services at the level of global trends. We rely on teamwork, provide job opportunities and career development of talents that adds value. We engage with investors and business owners in the long term, we are concerned with the actions of community environmental and social policy.
Being a leading hotel management group, nationally and internationally recognized whose trademark represents a symbol of social engagement and environmental excellence.
Developed with excellence and professionalism to meet the expectations and needs of our guests, employees, suppliers and partners in a reciprocal and sustainable growth.
WHAT WE DO
• Identification and evaluation of business opportunities.
• Project Financing and investment groups search.
• Develop integral project.
• Acquiring or rental of hotels.
• Repositioning, remodeling and putting in value of existing hotels.
• Preservation of the hotels identity and history.
• Management and operation hotels by three models:
Tremun Hotels direction and management assumes full hotel. Receiving a fee for their services related with variable billing and profitability of the establishment.
The owner rents the hotel to Tremun Hotels, receiving a price for the location that is independent of the level of activity of the establishment. Tremun Hotels operates the hotel directly.
Rent with variable income:
The owner rents the hotel to Tremun Hotels, receiving a price for the location that is composed of a fixed amount and a variable one that is related to the level of activity of the establishment. Tremun Hotels operates the hotel directly.
WHY CHOOSING TREMUN HOTELS FOR YOUR HOTEL PROJECT?
• Offer to owners and investors stability, credibility and expertise.
• Market knowledge.
• Negotiating capability.
• Economies of scale.
• Contacts network.
• Ability to analyze and investigation.
• Contracts customized to the needs.
• Contracts by market segment.
• Environmental policy.
• Career development.
• Accommodation and gastronomic services with verified quality according to the level of global trends.
• Marketing Team with direct market access: corporate, tour operators, travel agents, incentives, professional congress organizers.
• Direct marketing and sales bookings with own reservation center, call center, access to online sales channels, centralized management of online travel agencies (OTAs), portals and social networks.
• Revenue management.
• Optimized controls and quality measurement: processes, standards, guest satisfaction, FRM (fidelity = frequency, time and monetary value), financial and operational audits.
• Loyalty programs, customer relationship management (CRM) that provide benefits to frequent customers: guests and travel agents.
TREMUN HOTELS TODAY
Hotels under management regime:
Category 4 stars, 70 rooms in El Calafate
Category 4 stars, 50 rooms in El Calafate
Category 4 stars, 44 rooms in El Calafate
Category 3 stars, 48 rooms in El Calafate
Category 5 stars in Ushuaia
Category 4 stars in Ushuaia
Daniel is a Public Accountant graduated from the National University of Mar del Plata and has completed a business degree at the University of Salvador. Since 1992 he is Director of various companies involved in hotels and gastronomy. Ex President of the Hotel and Gastronomy Enterprises Mar del Plata and surrounding areas (AEHG). Executive Committee Member of the Federation of Hotel and Gastronomy Enterprises Argentina (FEHGRA). He teaches at the Faculty of Economics of the UNMdP.
Alejandro is a Public Accountant and a graduate degree in Business Administration from the National University of Mar del Plata and has completed a business degree at the University of Salvador. Since 2004 he is Director of various companies engaged in hotel and gastronomy. He has led the construction and start up of new hotels and restaurants. He has specialized in developing marketing strategies and corporate image.
Gustavo R. Rondi
Gustavo is Public Accountant and Specialist in Business Administration from the National University of Mar del Plata. He holds an MBA in this university with a major in Finance. Since 1992 he has been a management consultant and auditor and finance companies operating in various hotels and restaurants. has led Processes the acquisition of shares and business due diligence on the field. Since 2005 he is member of the Advisory Committee on Accounting and Auditing of the Professional Council of Economic Sciences of the Province of Buenos Aires (CACYA). is Professor By contest of Financial Statements in the Faculty of Economics and Social UNMdP.
Carlos holds a degree in Business Administration and National Public Accountant graduated from the UCA. Is a third generation hotelier, since 1983 he has had to be director of the Ezeiza International Hotel, Hotel Provincial in Mar del Plata, Hotel Sol de los Andes San Martin de los Andes, Hotel Los Pinos in Termas de Rio Hondo. Director of several companies gastronomic. Actual dealer gastronomic developments the Argentine Automobile Club.